Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Gaultier or Hermès, Handbags are the Rage!



Ah Paris! Bella met us at l’Hotel du Chat and she was already basking in the glow of her new handbags. By the time we had arrived she had already picked up this sleek black Prada bag, along with some dainty evening purses while checking out La Petit Robe Noir, Colette, and Didier Ludot. She’s a glutton for French fashion and just adores the tuna crepes that they serve at Philippe & Max. Bella has a French boyfriend named Jean Paul Godard-MonChat. Snoop and I refer to him as "La Grand Granouille," but he doesn’t know that, and it just makes Bella angry.

5 comments:

Tybalt said...

I bet you could carry a lot of 'nip in that handbag. Great accessory, and useful too!

The Wanderer said...

Fanks for comings to our Bloggie. We woulds has come sooner to comment, buts our momma has been bery sick.

I, Napoleon, am zee gratest most handsomests kitty ons the whole planent, so of course I wove the camera. ;)

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

hehe that's a great purse! Momma wants one. Did you get your pictures? Oh, we would like to give you a Golden Rose from Miss Peach's party if you do not have one already! Come by our site and get it! ~Queen Snickers

Zelda Janice said...

Tybalt, Bella picked up a lot of 'nip in Amsterdam on her way to Paris. That is why she looks the way she does in this photo. Bella loves catnip as much as she loves Prada.

Napoleon, oh my! You are one hot kitty. We should go out sometime.

Queen Snickers/Empress, I just loved the sparkling golden rose, and as you can see I am very proud of the piece of art that you made for me. I'm trying to get my cousin Mau Mau to start a blog. She's a ver curious cat and would simply love corresponding with another Mau. I took one of my hamsters over there one day and let her run around in her ball. Mau didn't know WHAT to do about that.

xoxoxoxo,
Zelda

Nazila Merati said...

My mom has a bunch of these kind of bags and only puts biscuits in them if they can be carried in plastic bags. Something about ruining the lining, blah blah.

I like the lancel bucket bag, puppies and cats can be carried in them, not 50 lb basset hounds. I once fit! Really.

smooches,
ernesto