Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Miss Peach commissioned this in my honor!


I am so fortunate to have friends in the industry who appreciate my work as a fashionista. Miss Peach commissioned the great artist, Queen Snickers, to do this Warholesque piece in my honor. To have a friend like Miss Peach is one thing, and to also have someone with the reputation of Queen Snickers take her time to express my true personality in such a thoughtful and artistic way is overwhelming. I feel like Gertrude Stein dining with Picasso, Matisse and Cezanne all at the same time, which she did occasionally. You should really check out the Alice B. Toklas Cookbook if you ever run across it. There is a recipe called “Bass for Picasso,” which is simply divine. I love bass almost as much I as love Queen Snickers painting. Thank you Miss Peach and Queen Snickers. I will simply HAVE to pick up something special for both of you next time I’m in Versaille.

9 comments:

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I see you favored the patterned one! I could not choose which one I liked best! MMMmm bass does sound good! I love fishes, except for my pet Jade. I won't eat him!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Ooops I for got to say that was from me Queen Snickers! as if you couldn't tell ;) my sister's spelling and grammar are atrocious!

Zelda Janice said...

I had such a hard time deciding, and I'm thinking about having it blown up to a 5' by 5' poster to replace the Klimpt in mummy's livingroom. What do you think?

The Wanderer said...

Ohhh, we likes the composition!!

Ps. do not worry, we don'ts like candy...we lobes the catnip though!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

haha We think momma should make blow ups of us and hang them all abound the house!! Hehe if you really want to have a big print momma says send her a high resolution image and she will recreate your print so it can be blown up. The one you have would turn grainy. :) ~Queen Snickers

Tybalt said...

How beautiful! A true work of art/ =^_^=

Mandy Lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
PB 'n J said...

How Beautiful! And a beautiful model as well (we love Torties!).

Zelda Janice said...

Oh, thank you! I've been so busy that I haven't been able to properly correspond lately. I'll be visting all of my friends' blogs on Friday when I finally get use of the computer. I've been so busy with Snoops new design business that I appear to have no manners whatsoever...poo poo! I MUST be a better friend. You are all so fabulous!

xoxo,
Zelda