Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Nous Allons a Paris Maintenant!


My dog, Snoop, and I are ready to peruse Le Louvre in our finest attire. Snoop is sporting a black feather boa, and mink beret. She always looks fashionable when she goes out of town and Paris is our favorite shopping spot as we are allowed to sit in the finest restaurants, dining on filet mignon and smoking cigarettes with our café au lait. Snoop gets a little nervous when we fly so I gave her some xanax and a Kettle One martini so she should be fine. She always gives me her anchovy stuffed olives so it’s a win win for me.

2 comments:

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

He he, cute! I have finished your "Warhol" print my dear! If you visit my blog there is a link to my email address. Email me and I will reply with the images.

Jusqu'à un autre chat de bonbon à jour !

~Queen Snickers

Zelda Janice said...

I am so excited!